The Murray River Hideaway Holiday Park is situated about 2.5 hours drive north of Melbourne on the Murray River. to get here from Melbourne:
- Drive north on the Hume Fwy and take the Goulburn Valley Hwy turn off near Seymour.
- Travel north on the Goulburn Valley Hwy through Nagambie, Kialla, Shepparton and Numurkah until you reach the Murray Valley Hwy.
- Turn left at the Murray Valley Hwy.
- After about 2km turn right at Williams Rd (Williams Lane in some navigation devices).
- After 5.5km turn left at Bearii-Mywee Rd (T intersection).
- After 2km turn right into Wasers Rd (Morgans Rd in some navigation devices).
- Our park is at the end of Wasers Rd.
To print this map right click the image and select Print.